HHNA membership is open to individual registered nurses engaged in any aspect of home health care or hospice nursing that belong to a NAHC member agency.
Benefits for HHNA Membership
- Speak out to Congress, the White House and regulatory agencies on behalf of the home health and hospice communities, home health and hospices nurses and the patients served by home care and hospice.
- Help to professionalize and build the acceptance of the important work of home healthcare nurses.
- Honor and select the top home care and hospices nurses across the country.
- Learn about changes in laws or regulations which impact your work.
- Establish home health and hospice care best practices.
- Network with your colleagues who like you have chosen to work in the field of home care or hospice.
- Take part in a forum that connects home care and hospice nurses and provides a unified voice for the specialty.